Oil Free Guide | Oil Free Dressing
It’s easier than you think to switch to an oil-free diet. Here are the best ways to sauté, bake, roast, and fry without oil plus try this easy oil-free dressing recipe!
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce *
- ¼ lime juiced
- dash of ground paprika to taste
- dash of garlic powder to taste
- dash of turmeric powder to taste
- dash of black pepper to taste
- water as needed to thin it
*In order to be soy-free replace the soy-sauce with liquid aminos.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Meal prep tip: Increase the serving size to batch prep several servings at once for the week.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg