Who doesn't love Almond Joys? Now you can drink it too!
- 1.5 cups Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoon Almond Milk Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Ground Flax
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Chips
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Place everything into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Make sure you have a high speed blender, or I would recommend chopping the chocolate chips up in a food processor first. Otherwise they sink to the bottom of your blender and don't get incorporated very well into the smoothie. Chocolate chunks at bottom of blender = sucks.
I think vanilla yogurt would be a great addition. Maybe sometime I'll revamp the recipe and try some other concoctions.
If you get the hankering to try it out let me know what you think! Or what you would add to make it even better!