It's such a simple dish, yet can have so much variety that you'll never get bored! I make stir fry pretty frequently and enjoy adding whatever veggies I have on hand at the time.
Easy Stir Fry
This easy stir fry with tofu and vegetables comes together for a delicious weeknight meal!Print Pin Rate
- 1 Package Firm Tofu
- 2 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Carrots, Chopped
- 1 Head Broccoli, Chopped
- ½ Green or Red Pepper, Chopped
- 5 Cups Spinach, Loosely packed
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce , Replace with coconut aminos if desired
- ⅛ Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Drain the tofu and pat dry. Cut tofu into cubes and place on greased baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook the oil, carrots, broccoli, and pepper until soft.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cook for few minutes until heated through. Enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 246kcal Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 17g Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 2g Sodium: 1271mg Potassium: 923mg Fiber: 7g Sugar: 7g Vitamin A: 12572IU Vitamin C: 168mg Calcium: 254mg Iron: 4mg
Want to eat healthier but don't know where to start?Get a free customizable meal plan and stop the struggle!
What do you like including in your stir fries?
Leave a Reply