It's such a simple dish, yet can have so much variety that you'll never get bored! I make stir fry pretty frequently and enjoy adding whatever veggies I have on hand at the time.
- 1 Package Firm Tofu
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Carrots, Chopped
- 1 Head Broccoli, Chopped
- ½ Green or Red Pepper, Chopped
- 5 Cups Spinach, Loosely packed
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce , Replace with coconut aminos if desired
- ⅛ Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Drain the tofu and pat dry. Cut tofu into cubes and place on greased baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook the oil, carrots, broccoli, and pepper until soft.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cook for few minutes until heated through. Enjoy!
What do you like including in your stir fries?